1. On your iPhone, go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts and choose Add Account
2. Chose the account type of "Other"
3. Choose the option of Add Mail Account
- Enter the "friendly name" of the shared mailbox, such as NOC Shared, if the mailbox is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter the email address of the shared mailbox, such as email@example.com
- Enter your own personal GPC password
- Set the description to something that will help you identify the account, such as Shared NOC Mail
4. On the next screen, make sure to leave the option at the very top selected for IMAP and not POP, and your information entered on the last page should partially fill in some of the fields
5. Fill out information in the blank boxes for Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server
- For the Incoming Mail Server:
- For the Outgoing Mail Server:
- Host Name: mail.gpcom.com
- Username: your personal email address
- Password: your GPC password like you use to log into your computer
6. Tap the Next button in the top right, and allow it to verify information
Now the account should show up as another mailbox when you open the Mail app.